Last month, Beautiful Destinations and Air Canada teamed up in Mumbai, India to act on a shared passion for diversity, inclusivity, and equality by unveiling a project months in the making — a fully-refurbished, mural-filled basketball court in the heart of the city.
Developed especially for the local community, we partnered with the ST+ART India Foundation and Mumbai artist Sajid Wajid Shaikh to create a court that not only encourages sport but one that also inspires creativity. The court provides a positive space for people of all ages, races, and genders to join together in one exciting and inclusive game, as well as creates a lasting artistic legacy that can be seen from the sky.
After the big reveal, we hosted a community basketball clinic for youth in the area while working with the Dribble Academy to discover more ways to use basketball as a platform for channeling positive energy — a big “thank you” to all of the incredible groups and individuals below.
- Air Canada | https://www.instagram.com/aircanada
- Pradyut Voleti | https://www.instagram.com/pradyut_voleti
- Dribble Academy | https://www.instagram.com/dribbleacademy
- Sajid Wajid | https://www.instagram.com/sajidwajidshaikh
- St+art India | https://www.instagram.com/startindia
- NorBlack NorWhite | https://www.instagram.com/norblacknorwhite
- Capsul | https://www.instagram.com/capsul_